Tuesday, May 29, 2007

There's so much more...


A bit of time has passed since my last post, but India is still in my heart, beating like the drums I heard that first night in Agra. Everything is as fresh in my mind as if it happened just yesterday which is a beautiful thing, but it also hurts like heartbreak. I have been reflecting each day, how my life woke up from a dream, into this incredible other-world called India. It touches you at such a powerfully deep level that it is like waking from an induced sleep that I now has me more awake than I have ever been.

I am glad that I have chronicled each day of my trip, and there will be two more, one that sums up my trip to Kashmir, and the other will be the last day in India, which I wrote while there. Future posts will come on how to plan your own itinerary to India, what to avoid, where to shop, what you must see and where to stay. I have so much to tell about my trip, that I feel it will never be fleshed out completely in this blog.

I hope you go back to some of the earlier entries on India and read the evolution of this trip and how it transpired, from start to finish.